Josh Wetheringtonshow/hide info
|Grand opening for North & South American listeners. |
9pm EST (New York, Miami)
8pm CST (Chicago, Mexico City)
7pm MST (Denver)
6pm PST (Los Angeles, San Francisco)
Since Tribalmixes Radio is set to BST (London), international listeners can tune in on MONDAY morning at:
2am BST (London)
3am CEST (Rome, Budapest, Cairo)
Josh Wetherington: (2010 WMC Promo Mix)
01. Bushwacka! - Battered
02. Danny Fiddo, Affkt - Points (Mathias Kaden's Chalet De Verano Remix)
03. Layo & Bushwacka - The Raw Road
04. Maetrik - Paradigm House
05. Umek, Jay Lumen - Sinful Ladies (Josh Wetherington Edit)
06. D-Unity - Samburu
07. Rainer Weichhold - Yeah (Kaiserdisco Remix)
08. Per Hammar - Bang
09. Martin Solveig - Give It To Me (Tiger Stripes Instrumental Mix)
10. Fra'n'Kie - Despegando (Wehbba Remix)
11. John Acquaviva, Olivier Giacomotto - Gone Hunting
12. Lemos - Kalooo
13. The Glitz - Red Leaves[Material]
14. Mike Monday - Yoppul
15. Manuel Sofia - Almost Is Not OK
Rhoan Troy: (Guest Mix - June 2012)
01. Dauwd, Kaspser Bjorke, Mano Le Tough -Ikopol vs Symptoms (Rhoan Troy Intro Edit)
02. David Mayer, Dosem - Word is Bond vs. Kisses (Rhoan Troy's Kisses are Bond Mashup)
03. WhoMadeWho - Running Man (Dawson & Catz 'n Dogz Mix)
04. Groove Armada - Stevie Latenight (Original Mix)
05. Mic Newmam, Saarid - Knickerbocker vs. Future Lately (Rhoan Troy Mashup)
06. Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Tristesse
07. Sasha & James Teej, Alex Q, M.A.N.D.Y. - Cliff vs. Night Track (Rhoan Troy's Night Cliff Mix)
08. Andre Stubbs, Chopstick & Johnjon, Flo Mrzdk - Raudio vs. Die For The Family (Rhoan Troy Mix)
09. M.A.N.D.Y. & Booka Shade - Home (Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Interstellar Mix)
10. Dirty Vegas, Guy Gerber, Pezzner - Emma vs. One Day In May (Rhoan Troy's Mix)
11. Groove Armada - There Was Rhythm
12. Rampa - Meggys Desire
13. Tricksi - Love's A Beat
14. Matthew Dekay & Lee Burridge, Andrea Oliva & Gel Abril - Fur Die Liebe vs. Scene (Rhoan Troy's Stay Far From Timid Mix)
15. Hartmut Kiss - Flaming Passion (Guy J Remix)
16. Hiatus - Third (Max Cooper Remix)
17. Bondax - All I Want (Rhoan Troy's Outro Edit)
2 files found...EMBED THIS PLAYER ON YOUR SITE OR BLOG!!!
About this episode and DJs
Originating in 2001 and broadcasting on South Florida/Miami FM airwaves until 2009, the Positive Progression Sessions was a staple favorite weekly show in the area's EDM scene for eight years strong. Debuting worldwide via Internet broadcast in 2003, the show, and host DJ Josh Wetherington, continued gaining exposure and notoriety both locally and internationally.
After a Three year hiatus, during which host Josh Wetherington released his first full length artist album, entitled “Dawn Breaks The Ego,” a steady stream of original productions and remixes, and performed at clubs, parties, and festivals all over the U.S. and overseas, the Positive Progression Sessions is finally back, having found its new home on Tribalmixes Radio.
From its vinyl roots in 2001, growing and navigating through the subtleties of sub-genres over the years, the show continues to evolve, bringing new waves of electronic dance music, along with well-respected underground guests, episode after episode, each and every month on Tribalmixes Radio.
"As a DJ I've always enjoyed the artistic freedom I can explore on my radio show, taking the listener along a wider range of emotion through more diverse styles of music." – Josh Wetherington
|Newly transplanted after a decade in the Miami DJ scene, Josh Wetherington is quickly putting down roots in the Denver dance music community. A wizard in both the studio and behind the decks, he has been a longtime staple in the Miami/South Florida DJ culture hosting The Positive Progression Sessions radio show for over eight years, as well as performing at numerous clubs, festivals, and events across the United States.
Being recognized on an international level for both his production and DJ skills, Josh was chosen as Ultra Music Festival’s DJ/Producer Spotlight Contest winner for 2009, and has been on a success streak ever since.
2010 saw the debut of Josh’s artist album, [i]Dawn Breaks The Ego[/i], on Sheeva Records and he is consistently releasing original tracks and remixes on labels like Nervine Records, Xela Digital, Biatch Corp Recordings, Let’s Beat Milo Records, Modern Beat Digital, and Waska Records.
Whether he’s rocking the decks at Ultra Music Festival in...[read more]|